The average weight loss in 12 months is about 50%.
- The band is adjustable.
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Minimally Invasive).
- It is performed laparoscopic surgery through small incisions of about 2cm.
- The stomach in this surgery remains intact, not cut or staples are applied, this decreases the risk of bleeding, perforation and leakage of stomach.
- The adjustability of the band is customized according to lifestyle needs and weight loss of each patient.
- In case of pregnancy, only it recommended loosen the band and can take normally can be adjusted again at the end of lactation.
- No risk of malnutrition, food, vitamins and minerals are absorbed normally.
- The access port adjustability is not visible, this sutured in the muscle of the abdominal wall.